Whether you love it or despise it, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. While I’m not one for sappiness, it’s a perfect time to celebrate those you cherish, whether you’re cooking for them or buying something sweet.
These are a few items that say “Valentine’s” to me be it in the vintage design, the indulgent factor, or just as a celebration of the romantic.
1. For a Victorian vibe — Thomas Paul Luddite Tray
2. For the minimalist — Up In The Air Somewhere Peach Paper Bowl
3. For delicious-seeking guys and girls alike — Mo’s Milk Chocolate Bacon Bars, Flying Bacon, Chocolate Pig, and Rogue Shakespeare Stout Gift Box
4. For some schooltime-era charm — Me & You Pencils
5. For indulging in some quiet time — Kusmi Russian Smoked Black Tea
6. For the beloved — Ticket To My Heart Card
7. For a dainty dose of sweet — LaDuree Macarons
8. For bringing some favorite foods to the soap dish — Coffee Mint Soap
9. For those who love a decidedly vintage feel — Doily Tidbit Plate
10. For the classic romantic — Shakespeare’s Love Sonnets
Inspiration is a reoccurring series where I share visual tabletop and kitchen design elements that are currently piquing my interest.
Fine Print: The Luddite tray that I link to here is an item I discovered as part of my curation activities with OpenSky. While this is not a sponsored post, I do get compensated if you buy through my OpenSky store.