Can you believe it? Summer is (officially) just a few short days away! I don’t know about you but it’s got me daydreaming about sunshine, beach time, and lots of relaxation. Here are a few things I’m coveting to help me ring in the lazy days of summer.
Clockwise from top left:
- Merriment Hardware — Reclaimed Wood Paddle Tennis Set
- Calypso St. Barth One Piece Swimsuit
- Calypso St. Barth — Bazo Sarong
- Proud Mary — El Sol Bucket Bag
- Jacques London — Boule Set
- Scents and Feel — Fouta Canvas Stripes Beach Towels
- PUBLIC Bikes — Farmers Market Picnic Basket
- Julie Rofman Jewelry — London Wrap
- The Brooklyn Bakery — Silver Boa Coin Purse
- Nixon — The Mellor Watch
- Yellow Leaf — King Newport Hammock
Inspiration is a reoccurring series where I share visual tabletop and kitchen design elements that are currently piquing my interest.