Today’s the day, friends — Keys To The Kitchen is officially published! Now that it’s a reality, I’ve got a lot of thanks to send out. Some are tucked into the book’s back pages, some thank-yous are in the mail, and some are still due.
You hear about how it takes to a village to raise a child, but a book? Well, it too takes a whole lot of patient, supportive family and friends. And a whole lot of coffee. And a few boxes worth of pens. And tons and tons of those little page sticky things. So this month’s Inspiration board is a nod to all the bits and bobs that helped me get Keys To The Kitchen from the pen to paper.
- Don Medardo from Handsome Coffee
- Pilot G2 Retractable Gel Ink Roller Ball Pen
- Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers
- CDN TR3-R Digital Timer
- Mighties Magnets by Three by Three
- CDN High Heat Oven Thermometer
- Muji Stickies
- Fresh Brown Sugar Hand Cream
- Acrylic Clipboards
- Yellow Owl Workshop Geometric Thank You Cards
- Moleskine Journals
Inspiration is a reoccurring series where I share visual tabletop and kitchen design elements that are currently piquing my interest.